To get an East Carroll County arrest warrant search, you can connect with several LA state agencies and private information vendors. If you choose to go through a government department, you can approach the police or the office of the county clerk, or the magistrate’s court. For people who prefer to take the more convenient but informal route, a form has been given on top of this web page.
This will get you access to a third party database of crime history. The repository contains information on arrest records and outstanding warrants from East Carroll County and the rest of the country. The information held in the collection is sourced from government agencies, so doubts cannot be raised on its accuracy.
Of course, you always have the option of visiting one of the local justice agencies listed below for this information. While they will provide you with a formal background report, this option is decidedly more cumbersome because you have to go to the office of the agency to look for details on active warrants and arrests.
A fee will have to be paid regardless of how you conduct the inquiry. However, with online agencies, you will be given access to a simple search tool that will find results on arrest warrants and detentions based on the subject’s name alone. If you still prefer to get in touch with a state department, go to:
- The police: 400 First Street, Lake Providence, Louisiana 71254
- The county clerk: Given above
- The court of the magistrate: Given above
Who should you contact if you need information about recent arrests and warrants in East Carroll Parish? (In the year 2021)
- Contact the Sheriff’s Office at 318-559-2800 for incident/accident/arrest records.
- Call the Riverbend Detention Center at 318-559-3447/318-559-0942 for information on recent arrests
- Call the 1st Justice Court at 318-559-8884 for information on outstanding warrants.
- Contact the District Attorney’s Office at 318-559-6340 for crime victim’s help.
- Contact the Clerk of Court at 318-559-2399 for starting a criminal case search.
Crime statistics of East Carroll Parish
In 2019, the Sheriff’s Department of East Carroll 9 Parish dealt with about 49 criminal complaints. Property offenses accounted for 28 of these complaints. There were 18 larceny-theft cases, 8 burglary cases, and 2 vehicle theft cases in this category. Around 15 instances of assault and 3 of rape were a part of the complaints filed against violent crimes.
Older crime statistics
In East Carroll County, Louisiana, nearly 150 criminal incidents were reported every year between 2003 and 2008. This puts the crime average of the interval at well over 800 incidents. Of these cases, almost 300 were violent criminal acts, while property crimes accounted for the rest.