An arrest warrant search in West Feliciana County, LA, is essential because these directives don’t go out of effect. If you are trying to find out if the police have resorted to procuring such a legal order against you, it would be best not to visit the police station to conduct the inquiry.
The sheriff’s deputies will have no qualms about arresting a person at the precinct to perform a seemingly innocuous inquiry. Remember, the mere fact that you have an arrest warrant in your name will put you in the bad books of the law. If orders for arrests have been issued, they cannot be squashed, but an attorney can handle them as painlessly as possible.
This means that although police are sitting on a West Feliciana County outstanding warrant in your name, the lawyer may be able to keep you out of jail, particularly if the offense in question is a misdemeanor that can be dealt with by paying a fine or posting bail. Even if the legal transgression qualifies as a felony, you will have a fighting chance with a lawyer working on your side when you go in for the bail hearing.
Inquiries into West Feliciana County arrest records and active warrants conducted in the name of a third party are just as crucial because they will help to learn about the past of a person. For such requests, you will have to approach the office of local law enforcement or connect with a judicial agency in the area. These are located at:
- The sheriff: 4789 Prosperity St, St Francisville, Louisiana 70775
- The magistrate: PO Box 1921. Parish Courthouse, Saint Francisville, LA 70775-1921
- The clerk of court: PO Box 1843, St Francisville, Louisiana 70775
Is it possible to obtain information about West Feliciana Parish warrants and arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- For an incident/accident/arrest report, contact the Sheriff’s Department at 225-635-3241.
- For details on recent arrests and inmate arrest records, dial the phone number of the West Feliciana Detention Center at 225-784-3148.
- For getting case-specific information about a criminal complaint filed by you, call the Detective Division at
- For general information and to file a non-emergency complainant, call the Sheriff’s Department at 225-784-3136.
- For information on warrants, get in touch with the Justice of Peace Court at 225-721-1120.
- For information on victim’s assistance, call the DA’s Office at 225-635-4612.
- For criminal case court dates and information on accessing criminal judicial records, contact the Clerk of court at 225-635-3794.
Crime statistics of West Feliciana Parish
The criminal complaints handled by West Feliciana Parish Sheriff’s Department decreased by 30% in 2019 as compared to the prior year. In contrast, to the annual average of 135 events in 2018, around 94 cases were reported in 2019. Over 60 of the complaints were for property offenses, while over 30 were for violent crimes.
Older crime statistics
Through the last couple of years, the police of West Feliciana County, Louisiana, could do little to control the burgeoning crime rates. Violent criminal acts alone have gone up by 90%, while reported criminal activity showed a gain of 56%. These figures seem quite worrisome given the annual crime rate of the a